How to register for a course
To secure a place on one of our courses, please return the completed Registration Form together with a non-refundable Registration Fee of £150.00 / €180.00 to ISE.
ISE require 100% of tuition fees to be paid in advance for all private students before any visa invitation documentation can be issued.
|Intensive School of English|
|Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3JA, UK|
|Tel: +44 (0)1273 749244|
|ISE Hove: Payment in £ (Pounds)|
| Bank Address:
|HSBC Bank, 125 Church Road, Hove||
|East Sussex, BN3 2AN, UK|
|Account name: ISE Language Ltd|
|Account Nº: 71501852|
|Bank Code: 40.25.03|
|SWIFT / BIC Code: MIDL GB 22|
|IBAN Code: GB76 HBUK 402503 71501852|
|Payment in € (Euros)|
|SWIFT / BIC Code: MIDL GB22|
|IBAN Code: GB07 MIDL 4005 1569 6226 73|
|Payment in $ (Dollars)|
|Please contact school in advance|
Click here for Fees
Homestay or private accommodation can be arranged for students by the school. Students will receive details of their homestay address 7 days before the course start date, unless they enrol late.
Minimum 2 weeks notice must be given before leaving a homestay. Failure to inform the school of a planned departure from a homestay with less than 2 weeks notice will result in accommodation fees already paid being forfeited.
Students should arrange their own personal and baggage insurance as well as their own travel insurance to cover medical and repatriation costs in the case of accident or illness.
- If notification of cancellation is received by ISE more than 14 days before the start of the course, ISE will retain the Registration Fee. If notification of cancellation is received less than 14 days before the start of the course, ISE will charge 50% of the fees. In the event of cancellation after the commencement or before the end of the course, no fees can be reimbursed.
- No refund of fees can be made to any student who has been issued with a letter of invitation for immigration purposes unless an official letter of refusal, issued by either The Home Office or The British Embassy is produced.In the event that an official letter of refusal is produced, ISE will refund all fees paid in advance via the same method of payment, less £150 Registration Fee.
- ISE acts only as an intermediary between its students, travel organisations and host families. Under no circumstances can it be held liable for any delay or accident during a journey, nor can it be held liable for any accident that may happen during the student’s stay.
- ISE reserves the right to refuse any student suffering from any mental or physical disability that has not been disclosed on the Registration Form.
- The General Conditions give the only information that can be referred to in the event of a disagreement between the student and ISE.
- ISE reserves the right to alter the advertised class timetable and offer classes in alternative premises to those advertised at any time.
- Where a private student from outside the EU has paid a local agent and received VISA documentation, ISE will request payment from the local agent within 14 days of the arrival of the student. If for any reason the local agent does not pay the required school fees, ISE will automatically inform the UKBA that payment has not been received and suspend the studies of the student until payment has been received in full.