Sign up to be a Host Family
Would you like to become an ISE Host Family?
To become a registered ISE homestay host, you may apply by completing and returning the application form below to our accommodation staff by email or by calling 01273 749244.
To apply please complete and return the Host Family Application Form.
Before you apply: Essentials you'll need to be a host:
- Offer a safe, secure, clean home environment
- Provide breakfast and dinner everyday, and lunch at the weekends if offering Half Board accommodation
- Provide access to clean food preparation facilities if offering self catering accommodation
- Provide clean towels and bedding
- Have wifi or internet connection available 24/7
- Spend meal times with students so they can practise their English
- Be willing to have a DBS check (Discolsure and Barring Service check may be required to host a child or vulnerable adult)
If you meet these essential requirements, we will arrange a visit to view the room(s) and living spaces available before sending you students. If you already have DBS number, please include it in your application.
Please read the ISE Hosting Guidelines for full requirements.
For further guidelines for hosting under 18's we reference: Childrens Act 1989.pdf (6MB)