Professional Development for practising Teachers (PDPPT)
ISE offer professional development sessions for teachers of English in the UK and overseas.
ISE offer a range of teacher-training solutions for clients around the world. ISE have a dynamic team of experienced and specialist ELT (English Language Teaching) Trainers. They include published authors and University of Cambridge approved trainers and assessors, each with different expertise and experience.
ISE Trainers can offer training sessions ranging in length from one day to two weeks. Client schools can choose training sessions from a variety of different topics as listed below.
• Games in the Language Classroom
• How to motivate language learners
• Making the most of materials
• Empowering the learner
• Songs & Chants in the classroom
• Language Enrichment for language teachers
• Making the Multimedia Classroom Work
• Update your methodology
• Language Classroom Management
• Developing Dictation for all learners
• Using Drama
• Get more students speaking!
• Working with Young Learners
• Business English
• Error Correction
• English Exam Teaching Techniques
• Reading & Writing in the modern classroom
• Motivating Teenagers
• Creating the best learning environment in the classroom
• Grammar workshop
• Making Grammar fun
Customized programmes are available throughout July and August for individuals and for group applications at any time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the training needs of your teachers.