Could you work for ISE? Current vacancies:
CELTA Trainers for UK and Overseas Training Courses, both cover and full courses available all year round.
Please email full CV here.
ISE are always looking for excellent members of staff.
1. We must inform you that references will be taken up before a final offer of employment can be made.
2. You will need (at interview or as soon as possible afterwards) to bring proof of your identity
3. You will need (at interview or as soon as possible afterwards) to bring the originals of your academic qualifications
4. You are asked to supply a c.v. (resume) and to explain any periods of time that are not accounted for on it.
5. We will, when making reference requests, specifically ask whether there is any reason known to the referee why you should not be employed in situations where you have responsibility for or substantial access to persons under 18
6. We must inform you that appropriate Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) will be required prior to confirmation of employment for any position.
7. Any offer of employment is conditional on the satisfactory receipt of references, DBS return and acceptance of and compliance to all school policies and procedures. ISE reserve the right to withdraw and offer of employment, or terminate any contract of employment, with immediate effect should any of these items fall below the standards required by the school, at the absolute discretion of the Directors.